subota, 26. siječnja 2013.

How I Quit Smoking in 5 Steps?


How I Quit Smoking in 5 Steps?
or
First world quitting smoking MLM



Congratulations!

If you are reading this you are very close to the decision to stop smoking or help someone to do it.There are still to discover the best way to do this ...
You must be wondering what's in this book is better or more valuable than a large number of other similar books and why they want it exactly this (maybe you just like the headline photo)?

First, it must be worth more than one pack of cigarettes, it's about how price - some people have already been helped to stop!

Second, for every success requires an order in the head and a good plan - I'm living proof you can quit after 30 years without a great philosophy in clear and simple outlined 5 steps.

And third, quitting offer you the possibility of cooperation and earnings helping others to do the same. With a purchased book, you have become a part of First World Quitting Smoking MLM. With each sold you earned half of its value and help someone to stop.

Whatever you decide, the most important is to start with the rehab program as soon as possible until it is too late. My book tells you how to reliably can help!


Introduction
I am a former smoker from Croatia. I'm 46 years old, married 12 years and father of two minor children. I can say that I'm healthy; I love my kids,my wife and dog. I quit smoking - far more like their favorite! No, it was not that difficult - anyone can do it! For this spent $3 you can now find out how much I need to work out. Terminate your unwritten contract with cigarette factories - some of my experience can help you with that!
  
This record is for all the people who want to quit, but do not know how. And everyone else who described my experience will lead to the thinking about quitting. Most of all our loved ones who have never smoked, and stoically endured us addicts are in their vicinity, and still do!

Do not decide to reduce smoking, do not start to roll tobacco or go with some electronic substitutes - so just continue deluding yourself. Better read this record to the end and lay out a few little things in mind, and stop smoking forever!

I quit smoking! Let it not be just a phrase praising himself with a short shelf life you want to show that you are able to quit smoking, and many others cannot or will never be able to. Let it be your memory of past tense . Or better yet - forget as soon as you've ever been a smoker!




Table of Contents
Introduction
How I Started
As I Continued
As I First Stopped and Started Again
Few Notes Before the First Step
Step I - Why Stop?
Step II - Form an Intention
Step III - Determine D-Day
Step IV - First 14 Days
Step V - How do not Start again?
And at the End (or Beginning)

                        




A few notes before the first step
So far I have briefly described the smoking history from which to see that I was an inveterate smoker addicted for almost three decades. Only once did I seriously try to quit, I was pretty well prepared, but I failed more than two years. In the end I realized that the problem was just in my head where I should first arrange a few things and then make a good plan - it is normally not the key to success?


First world quitting smoking MLM
lot would have meant to me that my record helps you succeed stop smoking, and then you all help someone else just stop. 

If you stop smoking now, it takes 6 months to be where I am now.  So take this as a phase is, so when you pass these 6 months (if you can remember anyway that you smoked) select a neighbor who want to help you stop, make it where they can get this bill, describe his own experience, be with him and tell him to do the same after 6 months with someone else. Over the next 3 months to select someone else and do the same .... So every 3 months until near you disappears smokers!

Can you imagine how many people quit smoking after 2 years? How many followers nonsmokers have your followers, as they have their own and so on through 10 generations? Do you that your example you can do good to themselves and others extra motivation to stop smoking? Did you know that by helping others, and you can make some extra money (half the price of each copy sold if it came through you)?

By buying this record and quitting smoking, you have become part of  First world quitting smoking MLM. And all for the $3 price of one pack of cigarettes and real intent to do so.

I ll deliver your ebook in 24h from your payment - via email on your valid address!




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar